Friday, January 18, 2013

First Week Intro!

First Week Introduction

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my Blog!  This semester I will be taking a Technology in Mathematics and Education course in which i will be posting weekly blogs of what i've read, learned and mastered in the world of technology. 

As i begin this journey i am very hesisitant.  Although being the young age of 25, I feel quite intimidated by all the new programs out there.  Since, aside from this week, I had never even attempted to understand or work with many of the programs that we will use in this course.  I know I will learn a lot however, and am already getting the hang of some of the programs (such as twitter).  It will be a huge learning curve, but I am willing to give it a try!

Below is my link to my video introduction, as well as my twitter screen name

Video Intro

Twitter: aqavzik

No comments:

Post a Comment